Land and Measured Building Surveyor – Immediate start
Salary dependant on experience
References required on request
Aimcon Surveys Ltd are looking for a Land Surveyor to join their innovative and fast growing team based in Northampton. This is an exciting new permanent position with a competitive salary based on experience. The business is at an exciting stage in its development and you will be a key member in the continued success of the company, working closely with the owner of the company to share ideas, excel in your field and progress within the company and your career.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Carry out varied land surveying tasks including Topographical Surveys, Measured Building Surveys, Laser Scanning and Structural Monitoring.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Experience with Leica equipment preferred.
- Experience with N4ce survey software preferred.
- Strong H&S culture and experience of managing safe working systems.
- Experience of managing the delivery of survey projects and dealing directly with clients.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Keen sense of initiative, flexibility and a positive attitude.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines.
- Willing to work additional hours and/or weekends when required.
- Clean driving licence.
- Forward thinking and interested in developing smart ways of working within teams to realise client and operational objectives.
- Motivated and engaged.
- Commercially aware.
- Well organised.
Full support in development and career progression will be provided and encouraged including membership to RICS or ICES.
Is this you?
Please get in touch by emailing your CV to Kevin Perrina at the above email address or alternatively drop us a line for an informal telephone chat on 01604 582200.